Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Do you have 20 minuets?

Jillian Michaels is a mad woman!
Since school started, I've been going to the gym 3-4 times per week (with a few exceptions). I lift weights, I do cardio, I do abs, arms, and legs. I've definitely seen a difference and I feel a lot better inside, and a lot better about myself. I feel like I'm pretty in shape,  seeing that I run almost 2 (someimes more) miles each time I'm at the gym. Apparently,  I'm not.
I woke up yesterday with absolutely zero motivation to head to the gym. So, I grabbed my Jillian Michael's 20 minuet work out video and put it in. 20 minuets, how hard could it be?
Oh my! I've never sweated so much in all my time working out! All the moves are really easy. Stuff any normal person would be able to do. The way she combined excersizes (for full calorie burning/ muscle toning benefit) was insane! In the first 5 minuets I wanted to die!
It was a great workout and I'm so sore now in my legs and abs that it hurts to walk ( and I may or may not hobble around like a grandma). But believe me, I will never underestimate the power of Jillian Michaels ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment