I've gone through a billion things that I want to be when I grow up. I thought I had narrowed it down to one but, I really think there is four viable options for my future.
P.s. lists are my favorite.
1. Obviously, In the future (after I marry a return missionary in the temple) I would like to be a Mom. That is my top most priority. Of course, In this day and age people do need an education in case the perfect "Man works woman stays home with the children" scenario doesn't quite play out. So I have three other options for a career.
2. I think it would be really cool to be a Dental Hygienist. I am interested in working in a medical related field but not the typical doctor/nurse/EMT. I feel like it would be a good career for myself and the pay is not to shabby (Jokes! It has nothing to do with the money. Even though that is a great perk).
3. I am a really organized, stick-to-a-schedule, make a to-do list everyday, kind of person. I'm really good at cleaning and turning a cluttered mess into a very neat and organized space. I would love to start my own organizing business. I already have came up with a name for it and a design. It would work really nice because I could schedule it around my time and I could do what I'm really good at.
4. I've always been a "doodler". I used to get in trouble in elementary school because I would draw little pictures and designs on all my homework assignments. I am in no way an artist. It just clears my head to doodle a little when I'm listening to someone speak or if I am stressed. I especially like to doodle designs/logos/business titles. That's why graphic designer is the caboose on this list. I think it would be so fun to have a job that let's you doodle and make fun things out of other peoples ideas.
I really have no idea what to do. With college approaching I kinda sorta need to pick a career. I've been telling everyone that I'm going to be a Dental Hygienist. It seems like the most likely fit for my personality and future life. But, because I have "decided" i am almost doubting my choice.
What do i want to be? When do i have to decide?
Maybe I just won't decide and see how my life plays out? ( Ha! jokes!)
Monday, May 12, 2014
I will NOT be:
- a parent who screams at their children.
- a parent who screams at their children in front of their children's friends.
- someone who is quick to anger
- a wife/ mother who is not easy to talk to
- angry all the time
- a procrastinator
- a jerk to other people
- someone who makes fun of children
- a "bringer down"
- someone who is not open minded
- someone who can not listen
- a micro manager
- constantly agitated
- someone who is never happy in their own home with their kids