Thursday, August 22, 2013

Can't sleep post #1 for school year 13-14

The cycle begins. Because of the 4 hour nap I took because I was exhausted from waking up at 6.... I can't sleep. I know it's only 10:30 and I should give it at least another 3 hours before I complain, but I like going to bed early and it's nearing what I would consider late.
Of course, the only thing I could think of to do because I can't sleep is blog. It just kind of correlates. No sleep= Blog. Makes perfect sense. 
I did actually survive the first day of school. I made it to all of my classes on time ( not that I was actually worried about being on time ) and I really like all of them. I'm sure as the year goes on there will be classes that I absolutely dread, but for now I like all of my classes. Of course, school is school which isn't fun at all, but I'm trying to make the best of it. This year is already better than last year and it's only been 3 days! I have high hopes for the rest of the year. I'm going to try and make it as enjoyable as possible.  Tiger pride! Go OHS!

No comments:

Post a Comment