Thursday, August 15, 2013

A little retail therapy never hurt nobody

There should probably be a limit to how many times in a week a person can go to target. This week I've been 4 times... and it's only thursday.
There is just something about target that is so relaxing to me. If I'm bored or stressed or need a break from everyone, I just head on over to Target. I usually end up coming home with a random assortment of products that I didn't need, but who cares! This week I have bought:
Beach babe sea salt spray
2 pairs of tennis shoes
1 pair of flats
1 pair of sandals
2 binders
6 folders
2 five subject notebooks
10 pens
10 pencils
3 packs of pencil lead
8 party hats
1 birthday girl button
1 twenty-five dollor I tunes gift card
AND
1 ferbreze car vent freshener.
And I bought ALL of this for under $90. I guess you could call me a savvy saver!

School starts in 5 days. I have been looking forward to it all summer. Now I have been hit with a case of the "before the first day of school jitters". I'm starting to get really nervous. Plus, I still have a page of my pre-calculus honors packet to do. Please, let me survive the first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment