Wednesday, July 31, 2013

missing

I saw a little boy today, he looked just like you did when you were a kid. The memories all flooded back. Tears filled my eyes and I blinked them away. I couldn't cry then, I was at work. That little boy didn't even know me so why would I cry? He'd think I was insane.
I heard once, you don't miss the person you miss the memories. That's not true. I miss you and I miss our friendship. I'd give anything if we could talk, just at least be friends again. It's so hard for me, I gave everything for you. Now we don't even talk. I put so much effort into that friendship for it to all fall apart. It kills me. I wonder of you ever think about me. Do you remember all the fun we had? Do cherish the memories? Do you wish we were still friends? I do. I wish with every being of my soul. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment