Monday, July 15, 2013

A *short* break from the world

I wrote this super inspirational post, but of course, just my luck it got erased.
I'm really excited for girls camp tomorrow, it's going to give me a bit to relax, relieve my self from the stresses of the world and to be more in tune with the spirit and devine revelation. I've been stuck in a rut lately. I'm hoping I can use this time to figure out what I am supposed to do next.
A very wise monkey once told me: "The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it"
I feel like the quote really speaks to me. I've been thinking about the past a lot recently. The past is over, can't be tweaked with. I've just got to learn from my mistakes and keep myself in the present. Girls camp will be good for me. It'll be different not having my phone or being able to play candy crush but I know I will come back with a greater understanding of what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment