Thursday, July 25, 2013

Meow.

I have turned into one of those cat obsessed people I always used to make fun of. I never really was a "cat person". Cats used to make me squirm and I always sneezed when I was around them so I thought I was allergic. Then, about a month ago, we got a cat. I love this little kitty so much! She is my favorite! Her name is technically September, but I call her Poppy or Stella or kitty (mostly kitty). Our poor cat is going to have an identity crisis, but oh well! I'm trying to teach her the meaning of the word cuddle... it's not going as well as I hoped but I'm sure she'll get the hang of of sooner or later... I hope. I hope she turns into one of those really fat cats that you keep around to cuddle with and make fun of. I also hope she mellows out, right now she is extremely crazy.  But until then, I'm going to love this little spawn of satan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment