Monday, November 22, 2010

We were best friends...

We were best friends, her and I. We did evrything together I was always over at her house. We were always

playing "Polly's". It was the best time of my life. Then things started to change, since we were in different

grades. She slowly started hanging out with other friends, calling me less and less. I still wanted her to be my

friend..... but she didn't. Then our friendship picked right up again. We hung out all the time. We were in

seperatable.  We had secret handshakes.... and other secrets. We were as best of friends as they get.

Then you switched schools. We were still close, just not as close as before.  The things took a weird turn.

You started being rude to me, bossing me around and stuff.... It started to really affect me.  I started to leave

your house crying because you had said something rude. I started hanging with some of my other friends.....

Then you moved. I visited your new house once or twice. We had one sleepover in it. You moving was what

really tore us apart. WE swore we were going to call and still hangout, but it never happened. Then over time

we just totally lost contact.  ..............................................................................................................................

It has been a few years, you go to my school. Your in the grade above me. I see who you hang out with. I

found out your parents are divorced, and that your dad has remarried. I know that even though you don't

show it your taking it hard. You never thought your parents would split.... but they did.  You said 'Hi." to me

the other day and I said Hi back. Just seeing you makes me remember all the goodtimes we had together,

and makes me want to cry. I miss our friendship. I walk past your house on our street, almost everyday.

When I pass I remember some of the good times..... I miss you.... we need to hangout and remember old

times.....

2 comments:

  1. Wow mariah you are an amazing writer-- loved it!! It really was great, although i dont know who your talking about... but it doesnt matter it was interesting anyway! Way to go mariah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bri... will you help your sister find my blog? She says she can never find it anymore....? Thanks so much for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete