Thursday, November 4, 2010

Opportunities

Today in aerobics I got an opportunity to help out special need kids. ( for those of you who don't know aerobics, is a class that is all about workout stuff) We played volleyball with the  kids. It was great, I had a ton of fun. It was awesome to see all of those kids so happy. It makes me sad to think that kids are rude to them and make fun of them and stuff. They are just human beings like each and everyone of us are. They are a just a tiny bit different. in my opinion the are some of the most pure beings in the universe. They are always trying to be happy and make others happy as well. It makes them so happy when other kids talk to them and try to be there friend. Some of them die at a very young age also. It is quite sad if you think about it. It makes me so mad when people try to get them to do stuff that is bad or gross. The poor kids don't know they are doing anything wrong. All they want is for regular people to be there friends. I have often made jokes about special kids, but I have decided from now on not to anymore. plus I am also going to stop others from doing it. They are the purest and the will return to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment