Sunday, July 12, 2015

Faafing. It's not for the weak.

I really had this fantastic topic to blog about... But every time I attempted (okay, only twice) it came out wrong. Soooooo I guess I'll scratch that and maybe I'll try again later! 

Anyway if you've seen my Twitter that I share with my sister (@gsquaredsisters) or my snapchat story, you know that tonight we "faaffed".

Basically it's this thing that my dad came up with and he thinks it is genius. Faaf stands for fitness as a family. He is obsessed with just saying the word faaf. He also made faaf into a verb and always says "We're going faaffing" or "Just faaffed". 

At first I thought it was pretty dumb, but the more you say it the funnier it gets! Allyson and I make it our goal to make fun of faafing as much as humanly possible. That's what we did the entire whole time on our walk around the block. 

Anyways, Thanks dad, for creating such an entertaining thing to my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment