Monday, July 13, 2015

Old Yeller (lol pun central)

Okay. So. I never thought I was going to be a yeller, but as it turns out... I am a yeller! Who would of thought! When I was younger ( and still to this day) I hate(d) when people (would) yell. It seriously gives me anxiety and it really hurts my ears because I have tiny baby sensitive ears.

Anyway, I didn't think I would turn out to be someone who causes a ruckus. Although, in the last couple of years, I've noticed that when things don't go my way (I'm kind of a control freak and I hate when things don't go exactly how I plan... even though that's life) or something annoys me I just freak out all dramatic & teenager like and complain loudly about how everything sucks and blah blah blah you know the drill. I'm basically the real life version of any teenage girl  movie character. Yuck!

As I've realized.. I've become sort of a hypocrite. I hate hate hate hate hate HATE when other people yell (or even talk loudly for that matter) yet, I find myself doing it constantly. Especially when I am upset in any sort of way.

Why is it that we always promise ourselves that we'll never do a certain thing, and then when we find ourselves doing that thing we are mortified?  Why do we set ourselves up for that kind of failure?  It is human nature to say one thing and do another but why? Because if you're around that behavior (i.e. Yelling) you usually tend to adopt it into your own daily life. Which is what has caused me to incorporate yelling and sometimes being a jerk to people who don't deserve it, into my life. I really never wanted to turn into this person.

So basically I wrote this whole thing to tell you ( yes you.) that I am horribly ashamed of myself for turning into a yeller which I swore on my life that I never would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment