Friday, September 9, 2011

Thank you for not being fake. (Day 3)

Thank you for not being fake. My friend said to me. I smiled and said your very welcome. Then we glanced over at the "fakes" and rolled our eyes. I of course new who she was talking about from the beginning.  It started making me think..... hard to believe I know but I did anyway.  I thought about how badly some people try to be popular and cool. People who say they don't care what other people think but wouldn't be caught dead doing fun things or having an embarrassing pictures on Facebook.  To be honest sometimes I think doing some thing are a little to embarrassing for me to do but usually I don't really care and I like embarrassing pictures. You know what most of the "embarrassing" ones are the ones when I'm being myself. My crazy spastic loud dorky nerdy funny foolish self. I feel bad when people think they need to be 1000 percent caught up with the fashions. So they re never dressing in things they really like or very comfortably.  Me? I like jeans/ Capri's/ shorts with a cute tee shirt and cardigan or a nicer shirt. I don't need to be totally caught up with the current fashions to look cute. I don't have to buy super expensive things to be stylish. If you think you have to shop at expensive stores that's really sad. Being myself is how I roll and i honestly don't care what people think about me..... most of the time. I know  I'm Amazing just they way I am....... That was really cheesy I know ;) I don't have to act fake to seem cool or to try and be popular this is me and if you don't like it that is your problem.

3 comments:

  1. that is soooooooooooooooooo true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen, sistah! and as for the latest fashions, i dont follow them either! i dont care if humungo beads are cool! hahahahaha stupid europeans. :)

    ReplyDelete