Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dayyy 9.5 :) (Impressive!)

P.E. is pretty much the bane of my existence well the fitness test, and the runs........ ANYWAY ..... So Me and my best friend in P.E..... Bethany :) always do the runs together. We usually get like 7:15 or 7:30 on the black path and today we just ran our little hearts out and we did the black path in ....... drum-roll please..... 6 MINUETS and 50 SECONDS!!!!!!!!! How stinking Impressive is that?! Oh man I'm so proud of us :) Way to go us!  Well there you have it folks, there is my gloat of the day :)

3 comments:

  1. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I'm literally clapping! It's totally worth the creepy stares from my family! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! Im so amazing right?! IM so proud of us!!

    ReplyDelete