Sunday, June 21, 2015

"We've only been camping 2 minutes and I've already seen 3 earwigs" -Allyson

(she is terrified of earwigs)
Basically last Monday I moved out. It may have only been to the tent in my backyard, but it still counts right??
I decided since it is summer and I graduated highschool I wanted to move out... but I am really poor and My mom told me if I live at home she'll pay for me to go to school sooooo really living at home is the best choice.
But, as of lately my family has been on my nerves and I needed some space so I marched out to the garage drug the tent out of the clutter and called Tanner to set it up for me.
Tent living has seriously been the best idea Allyson and I (Okay, so I didn't "move out" by myself Allyson has been here the whole time with me) have ever had. 

Reasons to support last bold statement:

  • Not only have I been able to sleep better, but I've been able to wake up well rested and with more energy. 
  • It's been nice to be outside more and it has been 50x more relaxing.
  • Cots are surprisingly comf.
  • I've gotten the space that I desperately needed so I didn't murder my whole entire family in psychotic break/mass murder and go to prison for the rest of my life. 
  • I get to do whatever I want in my new house.
  • My new house is always clean and tidy and perfect.
  • Sister bonding time
  • Tons of laughs with my sister and we stay up til the wee hours of the morning chatting about life which is the best. (basically this and the last bullet are the same-who cares, my blog I do what I want).
  • I didn't really move out so I don't have bills to pay or have to have freaky roommates.
  • My mom can still cook dinner for me.
  • I still don't have to fully be an adult with adult problems and 5 million bills to pay- but I do have more freedom. 
  • Practice for when I really do live away from home, I will be more used to sleeping in a house alone.
Pretty much this has been such a great experience (thus far) that I plan to just live in the tent in my backyard for the duration of the summer. So if you need me, that's where I will be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment