Monday, November 4, 2013

*insert a creative title that describes this post because I'm brain dead and can not think of one*

Guess who remembered she has a blog! Oh yes, me!
Recently, I've been blogging about how annoying people are and then grinding them down to dirt. I am truly sorry for that and I will refrain from those kinds of posts. A while ago I saw a post a friend wrote about me and it really made me upset to see what she had to say. I know she was just upset and that was her way to vent her frustrations and she didn't intend for me to happen upon it, but it still made me feel like dirt. I wouldn't want anyone to feel the way I felt.
Anyways, I'm SO excited that it's finally November! My birthday is T-minus 23 days away and I could not be more excited! 17! Wow time flies fast, I remeber (what feels like yesterday) when I was in Harmons telling the cashier that I was 7 and a half. Almost 10 years have passed by since then. I've grown and learned a lot. I'm grateful for everything that I've been through that has helped me become who I am today. Even the really hard times when all I wanted was to hibernate until everything was better.
I may or may have not been secretly wishing that my birthday is the best birthday yet. I'm seriously so excited to spend it with my friends! I don't even care what I recieve as long as I get to be with my favorite people in the whole world! 23 days can not come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment