Monday, November 11, 2013

F is for Friends

Friendship is real folks! All of last year I was hoping to find a group of friends like in the movies.  Friends that are just fun and just do crazy shenanigans all the time. I have finally found them! Court, Phoebs, Rebekah and Lexie. They are easy and fun to be around and I never have to act different or try to be someone I'm not when I'm around them. I love how I can just come to them with my problems and they will listen and comfort me instead of telling me that I'm dumb. They really care about me and I love that. That is what friendship is all about. I do not know what I would do without them! They make me a better person. They help me to hold tight to the iron eod and encourage me to be my best self. I'm so lucky!  No one out there has better friends than I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment