Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vent sesh

I always feel like I write the best, most thought provoking posts, when I'm full of feelings and emotion. I can't ever find the words to say when I'm not either upset or angry. Why? Why is it the surge of emotion that makes people different? I know everyone has experienced it.
The surge of words that come spurting out when you can't take it anymore. The frusterated, garbled stream of words that is shot into the person who said that one thing, the last little box added to the load bearing down on you.
You never really know what the little things you say can do to someone.
People are complicated. It's as simple (I'm so funny ) as that. Especially in our times today, everyone is comparing themselves to others. Tearing others down to buold themselves up. The fast paced, savage-like lifestyle of today's world.
Be careful what you say. Words do hurt, and You never know how heavy the load someone is carrying and what simple thing you say to someone, can break them. Something that "I was just kidding." And "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." Will never be able to fix.
I know I have been guilty of saying these phrases before, and that I, especially lately, have been trying to stop. That dumb little snarky remarks don't need to be said. It's so much easier to be kind and it makes you so much happier.
"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."

No comments:

Post a Comment