Sunday, March 3, 2013

A very special shoutout ♥

Happy birthday (tomorrow, the 4th) to my very best friend in the whole wide universe! I don't know what I'd do without her! We are so random and awkward and hilarious when we are together:) we have been friends since 6th grade and we practically speak in constant inside jokes! We were also almost killed and locked in a bathroom together, idk how you get any closer than that:) sometimes when I bump my elbow and almost spill my milk, she comes to see if I'm okay and it scares me so bad I pee my pants! (Okay.... that only happened once) This girl is single and now ready to mingle! Happy Birthday my #bffforlyfe!

1 comment:

  1. Ah thanks Mariah I love it :) haha you can't get closer than we are! I love the pictures haha thanks buddy ol pal #bffsforlife

    ReplyDelete