Saturday, January 19, 2013

Summer....summer...summer..

I know that I've like bombed my blog this week... but there has just been a lot on my mind!

Summer.
Please hustle.
I think I'm going to die of that seasonal depression thingy if you don't come right now.
Winter is nice and all. You know, Christmas, sledding, other winter activities. But there is only so much you can do when it's -500 degrees every single day.
In the summer, the possibilities are endless! You can have endless amounts of fun! And you create so many good memories,  summer is amazing!
Staying out late,
WARMTH,
Swimming,
Tanning,
Star-gazing,
Shorts,
Summer rain,
Outdoor movies,
Sleeping out on the trampoline,
Hikes,
Going boating,
Lakes,
Going up to bridalveil,
Playing in the waterfall,
Bike riding,
Long boarding,
Lazy days,
The list goes on and on. I just L.o.v.e. Summer! I want it to be here so badly!
I can't wait to be singing... "what time is it,  summertime! " (I LOVE highschool musical btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment