Sunday, February 8, 2015

In Other News...

Ever since my life exploded, I've tried my hardest to keep a good attitude. I will admit I was not perfect. Some days I was pretty down. One phrase (in a few variations) kept my spirits high when all I wanted to do was curl up and die. That phrase was: "It will work out exactly how it is supposed to" (if it was meant to be it will still workout, life will work itself out, etc.)

This has in fact proven to be true. Tanner and I are back together. Most of the reason we broke up turned out to be this huge misunderstanding and we talked for a week about it and how if we got back together, things would have to be so much different. It was a lot of thinking and praying. I decided that getting back together was the right thing. Even though to most, it looks like I'm this huge idiot who is completely naive.

Let me be blunt here: this is my life. I'm not an idiot. I have gone through the pros and the cons multiple times. I feel that the good out weighs the bad two fold. I have prayed and it just feels right. Things are already so much better than they were before. I had nothing to lose and I am looking out for myself and my happiness. This is what I want and I will try my hardest to keep it this good. I'm grateful for those who have been so supportive of us and I am brushing off the comments of those who haven't been, This is my life and my happiness and I am completely in control.

So if you see in together, stop looking so shocked and pick your jaw up off the floor! I'm happy and I am excited to see how this all play out! It's like an adventure that took a fork in the road to something completely new and I can not wait!

Things did work out exactly how they were supposed to, I believe firmly that this all happened for a reason and I am putting my trust in the Lord and his plan for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment