Sunday, June 29, 2014

Putting on a show

I am good at being me. It's really as simple as that.
I've kind of opened up to a few people and show who I really am.
I'm crazy, silly, funny, bossy, bratty, and a whole ton of sass.
A few people saw me being this way, and asked why I don't perform.
They said, "The stage was calling me"
The thing is, I'm not good at pretending to be someone else.
I'm good at being me.
I'm good at being responsible and a leader.
I do do (ha!) well in front of people, but that's because I don't care what people think.
Well that's not completely true, because everyone cares what people think.
I just care less.
If I have to pretend to be someone else for people to like me, I'm hanging with the wrong people.
God made me who I am for a reason.
It was be a waste of his power to pretend to be someone I'm not.
So from now on I'm just going to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment