Sunday, December 29, 2013

Out With The Old... And In With The New (Year)

2013 has treated me well, but I am so excited to start this new year. New years bring a do-over that is so refreshing. It is where you restart and do your best to make yourself better. Everyone always complains that resolutions are dumb, but I know that deep down inside everyone has their own listed in their head. Here are my New Years Resolutions:

  • Make life worthwhile
  • Collect more quotes
  • Get skinny
  • Develop a new skill
  • Be more kind
  • Read my scriptures daily
  • Blog more
  • Be more understanding
  • Get away from technology once in a while
  • Journal 
  • Listen
  • Study harder
  • Save money
  • Love
  • Smile
  • Sing
  • Be a better friend
  • Work harder
  • Take in the nature
  • Laugh a lot
  • Stay off soda
  • Forgive & Forget
  • Grow my hair out long
  • Do tons of crafts
  • Be more organized
  • Let life take it's course sometimes
  • Love the highs and learn from the lows
  • Make some new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment