Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Songs that apply to me right now, at 1:07 am on a school night

1. "I'm wide awake" -Katy Perry
2. "How to save a life"- The fray
3. "I cry"-Flo Rida
4. That "I miss You" song, miley sings on Hannah Montana when she is missing her mom.
5. "Mama"-boys 2 men
6. "Don't stop believing"-Journey
7. "Falling in"-lifehouse
8. "Riding solo"- jason derulo
9. " ain't no mountain high enough"- I have no clue
10. "What time is it" (at least I think that's what it's called? The one from High School Musical, you know what I'm talking about.)
11. "I love it"-Icona pop
12. "She's so mean"-matchbox 20
13. Every Train song ever- train
14. Every song by hot chelle ray- hot chelle ray
15. Every song by imagine dragons -imagine dragons
16. "You and I"-ingrid Michelson
17. That dumb new song by Bridgit mendler that has been stuck in my head for days. The only part I can remember is "when you're standing in the eye of a hurricane"
18. "What doesn't kill you makes you stonger"-Kelly Clarkson. You go girl

I'm sure there is like 85 more songs I just can't think anymore.
*side note*
I'm obsessed with lists, if you couldn't already tell.
*Late Night Musings*

No comments:

Post a Comment