Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful? I am!

Since it is the 1st of November (My birthday is in 26 days, by the way:) ) I have decided to post everyday, (indeed I did say EVERYDAY! Every single one.) something that I am thankful for. Today I am especially thankful for friends:) Friends are just the best! They cheer you up when your sad, talk you through your worries, can be crazy and wild with you, and just know the real you! Oh how I love all of my friends:) Especially my bestie, Ellexis Freidrick Hooley, for talking on the phone with me while I walk home because I thought there was a creeper following me:) Thanks for being an amazing bestie!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! Good times! Friends are amazing indeed. Even though they can be moody when it's that certain time...haha

    ReplyDelete