Sunday, June 5, 2011

S.U.M.M.E.R. :)

S.imply
U.nderstandably
M.agically
M.arvelous 
E.ndless.... well sort of ;p
R.idiculously fun :))
That is what the letters in summer stand for. I have mixed feelings about summer this year :/ I am super happy that school is over and I can go to sleep and wake up whenever I feel like it. I am also sad because 8th grade was the absolute best thing of my life! I had a great time and it was just awesome :) I made tons of great friends and had millions of good times with those good friends :). Overall 8th grade was the best thing of my life. I am very excited to be a freshman. That is another reason I am happy for it to be summer. I doesn't really make sense to me though, usually I am so excited for summer  and not sad one little tiny bit... but this year I don't know why but I'm super depressed that it is already summer.  I feel like summer just came out of no where and I wasn't prepared to say goodbye to most of my friends for the summer. Oh well I still like summer:) I can go swimming, get tan, eat Popsicles, have fun, hang with my friends constantly, and just have a BLAST!:) Oh summer how I'm am excited for you to actually start :)