Monday, June 27, 2011

3rd post of The Day! :)

   So now if your wondering why on earth I'm posting for the THIRD and hopefully last time today.... it is because I had to inform you of how my blog was being broken, then I needed to tell you that  fixed it, and now I am blogging because I need to blog and actual post that's worth reading.....
    hmmmmmm..... what too blog about.......? OH! I got it! I will tell you just how much I am in LOOOOOVE with going swimming :) I absolutely love swimming. You have no idea. I love to jump into the pool and sink to the bottom. I love to accidentally on purpose drop something small at the bottom of the pool so I have to dive to the bottom to get it. I love doing back flips and front flips in the pool. I love jumping off the diving board. I love holding my breath  under the water until I am positive if I stay under any longer I will drown :). I just LOOOVE swimming in general! Swimmming Is just amazing! I wish it was always summer so I could always go swimming.... and I know that there are indoor pools, but they just aren't the same. I would much rather be in a regular outside pool than be in a hotel pool or at the rec center or something. So I have rambled about swimming for far too long now so I will be going!  T.T.F.N. (Ta-Ta For Now! :) )

5 comments:

  1. Ok please ignore my comments on the last two.... and AMEN on swimming! it is the bomb.com we HAVE to get back to Dodi's soon. P.s. I love what you've done with your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we should go swimming together with our adorable new swimming suits!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guess what? this was on my birthday!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete