Sunday, July 4, 2010

~The Random Adventures of Jordyn Wilson~



I have decided that in my free time, I will write a story. At this point in time, I plan to make it a short story with lots of continuations. I am really excited to write this, but at the same time I am concerned, because I will start a story and never get around to finishing it! Which is really annoying to me. Why can't I just sit down and finish the dumb story! I enjoy reading contemporary styled books, fantasy, mystical magical books, and fairy tales. I have never really liked mysteries, but every once in a while I like a mystery. It is going to be written as if i was the main character. (Jordyn Wilson) The story takes place on a small island called Waka-waka. Jordyn and her best friends Henry going on expeditions, and find adventurous things to do. I am going to include an Evil villain to the story which Jordyn and Henry will meet up with sooner or later, His name Is Dr. Eugene Carbunkle, he is an evil man who plans to take over the island of Waka-Waka, with his cats, and assistant Edgar. Euegen has always been a loser, evr since he was a child, he is nont going to let that stop him and his wacky inventions from taking over the island!

1 comment:

  1. Well I kind of think that Dr. Euegen Carbunkle needs an arch nemesis. Or a freeway entrance enemy.

    ReplyDelete